You have to be odd
to be number one.
Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A GOOD morning, indeed! TeenVogue.com Best Dressed Reader of the Day

I was just going to sneak this into my next post, but excitement overwhelms me! I woke up this morning to a bombardment of tweets and Facebook notifications from a bunch of my friends telling me that I'd been featured as Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Reader of the Day. 'OHMAGASHHHH' - this was me. I submitted a photo and didn't think much of it - I just figured there would be thousands of other submissions that they'd like better and choose to feature. So waking up this morning to the news was truly a pleasant surprise!

I submitted this photo, which you may recognize from my Light As Air outfit post months back. This really is one of my favourite outfits and as spring was just around the corner (when I submitted it) I thought it would be perfect! If you want to check out the feature, link is right here: Teen Vogue Best Dressed Reader of the Day.


Thank you for all the people in my life that have supported me through Jemaroons' baby steps. Sending my love to you all... x

That's all for now - I just wanted to write up this quick post to share the exciting news with lovely readers. :) New posts coming soon, just got to get through my final exams for the year. Thanks for your patience, as usual.




Blogger with Google Friend Connect
Twitter: @jemcheng
Tumblr: withscienceandfaith
Instagram: jemcheng
Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/jemaroons


10 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats! You look lovely in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine!!! :) You're so sweet!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!
    I keep here and follow you!

    kisses

    http://thefashionsstore.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yazmin! :) I hope you enjoy my blog!

      Delete
  3. Thats amazing! Such a cute outfit! I would so wear that


    http://lovelyinlipstick.blogspot.com/
    http://lovelyinlipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! thats so awesome:) its great outfit xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations :)
    What do you think about following each other just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't do followbacks or anything but I'll definitely check out your blog and follow if I like it!

      Delete

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg